Tuesday, April 7, 2015

All it takes is Hope and Optimism!

Life is a beautiful adventure if we look at it with a positive attitude and bring the best in ourselves and others. It is important to be high on enthusiasm levels and make the best in life which would be a delight to everyone. It makes life worth living and brings loads of happiness, which is an ultimate source of joy.

In the journey of life, there are so many lessons that we learn with time and tide. Time is the best teacher and it makes us learn a lot of things in life. It is important that we pay heed to time and take the best learning from it.

There are tough ad testing times in the life of an individual and one should not give up on the hopes in the difficult times. Standing tall with the high hopes in life in the tough situations makes us strong and brings out the best in us.

I wrote my 12th standard boards and had been preparing for my medical entrance exams. I fell sick and could not write my entrance exams properly and thus could not make to a college of my choice for the medical studies. I was bit shattered for a while but my parents kept motivating me. They gave me to opt from several choices for my studies. Also, they were supporting me with the idea to take a drop for an year and give another try next year.

I was initially afraid to take the drop and opt for a college among the choices available. But after a few days of thinking over the issue and with the support of my parents, I finally decided to take a drop and prepare again for the next year. It was not an easy decision to take a drop and move ahead with this idea.

But with the positive hopes and aspirations, and the motivation by my parents kept me going. The year passed by and the time of exams was there again. To my surprise, I made to the best medical college in the country. I got admission into AIIMS and I was very delighted.

The journey of getting into AIIMS taught me a lot of important lessons. The most important of them was the lesson of optimism and not to lose hopes. It is important to be patient and we must look at life with the best hopes. It has lot of better things to offer us. We should be positive in our attitude and we must be strong enough to take the steps that would be beneficial for us.

My parents were very happy and I could bring smiles to everyone around me. It filled everyone with hopes. We need to be positive in our attitude and must be ready to take the challenges. This makes us strong and makes us to achieve the best in life. No good happens without optimistic attitude and hopes in life.

To know more on housing, visit : https://housing.com/lookup

No comments:

Post a Comment