Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Beginning of new life! #StartANewLife

#StartANewLife

Life is a great blessing. We must know how to embrace it and cherish it in the best possible manner taking the best of the opportunities that life serves us. We must pay heed to the offerings of the life and must learn from them. We should be open to new opportunities in life and must take the advantages from the opportunities that are presented to us.

It is necessary to take the bold steps in life and accept the challenges. Accepting and taking up the challenges unfolds lots of new things in life. This gives new experiences and prepares us for the further new challenges of life. It is important that we take them as this would present us the new lessons and new learning in life which is mandatory to step ahead in life.

One of the big and the bold step that has been taken by me was the establishment of my personal clinic and practice my profession over there. It brought me so much delight and happiness to start something of my own. This made me more strong and confident, which helped me to take further more steps in life. It was not easy to plan the things within the budget, but my husband supported me throughout in this journey.

Before the inauguration, the machines had to be installed properly and tested before they are being used for the patients. Also, the interior had to be planned and done with great care which would ease the burden of management. This required a careful planning which was done with the help of my seniors and elders in the family. It was a huge step being taken by me. A lot of investment went into the setting and planning of the clinic.

Though it was a difficult step, but with the blessings of the Almighty and elders in the family, everything went well and all things were properly set up. A small function was planned by my family for its inauguration and everyone congratulated for the establishment of the clinic.

It was a big change in my life. The things started falling in place. I could give good amount of time to my kids and family. I no longer had to give long and fixed duties in the hospital. Everything around me began to change.

The change of starting a clinic was a good decision. It was the bold step that I took with my husband for starting the clinic and taking forward the profession from there. Initially there were tough situations and there were several odds that we had to fight, but in the end it has been fruitful. I can properly give time to my personal and professional life. A good synchronization has been maintained between them with this bold step.

Indeed, I could #StartANewLife with the set- up of the clinic.

For more details on housing, click on: https://housing.com/

See the video for further more details:


No comments:

Post a Comment